So you fancy making this super delicious Chicken Curry which takes no time at all?
You will need (for 2 people)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 5 chopped large tomatoes
- 2 courgettes
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- Ground cumin, turmeric and curry powder
- Fresh chilli or dried chilli flakes
- Packet rice
- Greek yoghurt (optional)
What to do
- Add oil to a pan and cook onions and garlic on a low heat
- Add teaspoon of each spice and chilli and let heat through for 1 minute
- Add chopped chicken breasts until cooked
- Add chopped courgettes and tomatoes
- Leave to simmer until tomatoes are soft
- Add spinach and let wilt down
- Add fresh coriander
- Put rice in microwave for 2 minutes (or make your own)
- I always add greek yoghurt to mine but this is optional!
- Et voila!